I need your opinion.

Well I am the kind of person like to know what my dreams mean. Well I been having the same dream that my bf will cheat on me. I asked him have he done it and he says no. But that guy feeling saying that he did. He dont want to get married yet. We been together for 2 1/2 years. lost 3 babies! and things are ok. I am just not sure if I love him the way I use to. He only wants to spend time with me when he wants some kitty! I have male friends who want to be with me. But I tell them no cause I want to give my bf another chance. What would you do? He says by the end of the year our relationship will have moved forward like maybe engagement or marriage or even a baby. But I think he is lying. I just feel like I have wasted time. I just want to know what some of you would do? Or what you think? Or how you feel about this? What do you think I should do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Go with your gut. It won't steer you wrong. If you're dreaming this,even your subconscious knows his true intentions!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:01 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Well if he only comes around for sex... i would try to talk that out. If there is no solution than break it off. I certainly wouldnt be thinking of having a baby if you arent sure if you love him or if he is so touch and go.
    Ziggy-Stardust

Answer by Ziggy-Stardust at 2:12 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I'd have been gone a long time ago. Not that he's a bad person, but I've only ever dated guys who were crazy about me. I decided very early on that it took a very good man to be better than no man at all. And I'm thankful for a committed loving husband today.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 2:42 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I believe dreams come from God. They are a message, but I do not think it is as simple as "your BF is cheating." Like I found out pregnancy dreams mean ministry. I find any time I have a pregancy dream a ministry oppertunity comes up, and I think God has told me to do it. Don't be so hard on your man. I think you could be emotionally straying from him because of another love interest. The guy friend needs to get out of the picture for a while until you know exactly what you want. Marriage is not something you should even consider if you are having second thoughts about your relationship.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 3:09 PM on May. 6, 2010

• if you need to make sure....... be super nice to him and give him all the rope he needs to hang himself if thats his plan and if it draws him closer to you, your fears are for nothing. Better to find out before the I DO and resentment. In the mean time you two might rediscover each other. Your rendition of the circumstances leaves a lot of unknowns. I do believe the Holy Spirit will warn and try to guide us. But you cannot lay blame on him when there is no proof and if he is cheating, he'll goof up so be patient.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 5:06 PM on May. 7, 2010