Is it possible for me to conceive ?

Just wondering... My daughter is 12 months old and I'm still Breastfeeding.. I still haven't had a period! Is it possible to conceive although i haven't had a period.. Does that mean i haven't ovulated ?

Asked by emturner at 12:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Health

• Honey I have five children and one on the way and you can conceive at anytime. It is all up to God's timing sweety. My three year old was two when I got pregnant but my baby is 7 months old and I got pregnant when she was 3 months old. go figure. So matter what you are doing when it is time for God to pt one on you he will

Answer by sniyah at 1:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Yes! It is possible to concieve. You ovulate 2 weeks before your period, and since you have no idea when that will happen, you could potentially be fertile at any time : ) My period returned on my son's first birthday (Yes, during his party! tfcv

Answer by sapient at 12:47 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Yes you can. I got pregnant again while breastfeeding my daughter. It took well over a year (after that birth) before I had my period again as well.