"Riding" *Sex Question*

I just read someone else's question on how well one rides their man and one of the answers indicated the woman's legs get tired. I have read that on here before. I don't get tired, my legs don't get tired, and now I'm worried I am doing it wrong. Is that possible? To do it wrong I mean.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no you are probably just in better shape
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 2:09 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Well what does your so/dh think? Maybe you just have strong muscles so you dont get tired easy.
    Ziggy-Stardust

Answer by Ziggy-Stardust at 2:10 PM on May. 6, 2010

• No you're probably just in good shape! Don't stress and have fun!!
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 2:10 PM on May. 6, 2010

• To me its not really my legs that start hurting but my knees, and as laciD said you are probably just in better shape.
    Anonymous

• OP here-I don't really use my legs that I can tell. It's more my hips and moving them. I don't want to be horrible in bed : )
    Anonymous

• Could be a few things...Better shape...better location (bed vs. hard floor)...better riding position (I've found some are more grueling than others)In the end its all about if you or partner are satisfied.
    Anonymous

• Hey! i answered that way! My man is just wide and I'm petite! Woman on top is hard on the thighs!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:20 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I guess what some woman mean't was while using your legs you would bounce up and down using your legs and sometimes the man helps support your body I do this sometimes and yes my legs get tired so then I change it to what you said you do with your man (the moving the hips and moving around part) then once the tireness goes away I start up again and maybe last a little longer than before bc your muscle will get use to it. Whatever us woman do to our man they love it but it's always good to learn new stuff.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:26 PM on May. 6, 2010

• that is my favorite and most common postion for us......I dont know if it does mean you are in better shape...but my legs go numb when we are done... the other night we did it on the floor this way and it was the worst ( the feeling in my legs, not that actual thing lol)...I literally could not stand up..my legs would not hold me lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 2:28 PM on May. 6, 2010

• LOL TMJ121099 : ) I have seen a lot of women say that on here. That's why I think I'm doing it wrong. Or doing the wrong motion or something. Generally, we do this first, because I get off pretty quickly like that, and then switch to a different position for him. He's never complained or anything : ) I am just paranoid I guess ; )
    Anonymous