Which place of worship?

I would like to ask you ladies what I have been asking myself for a long time. Where is the place of worship that stays within the teachings of the Messiah 100% and makes disciples of everyone regardless of age/sex/nationality? Meaning training us as the Messiah taught his twelve? Where is that place? When it arrives would you be a part of it?Also do you know what the bible/Yahweh says about those who do not stay within the Messiah's teachings? All scripture welcome. Blessings..

Daphna28

Asked by Daphna28 at 2:14 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Actually I agree and disagree with your statement Hot-mama86 and this is why: I agree that the place physically doesn't exist as far as a congregation, but it does exist when you follow the teachings of the Messiah alongside with the Holy spirit of Yah, and his word. As it reads in revelations 21:22 I did not see a temple in the city, because Yahweh El almighty and the Lamb are it's temple.
    No one can come to the truths without the Holy spirit that is the only thing I disagreed with in your statement. I am sure you meant to add that part. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 4:51 PM on May. 6, 2010

• That place can only be found within the Catholic Church
    Anonymous

good

Anonymous

• WOW! Where do you guys get that in the Bible? There is no mention of the Catholic church in the Bible. In order to beleive this, you have to believe the Catholic church is superior to the BIBLE!

"Jesus declared, "Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. 23Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth." (John 4:21-24)

I understand this to mean that there is no sacred location, that the real place we worship God is in our own hearts.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 2:33 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I was going to say in our hearts :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:45 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Um no ade, that's not what it would "have" to mean for people to believe that. It actually comes from this: Matthew 16:18 "I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it." Catholics believe Peter was the first Pope and each Pope has succeeded directly from him, therefore the teachings of CHRIST have been handed down directly from Him through the Apostles to the Catholic Church. Now you may not agree with that, but that's where this idea comes from and it has nothing to do with a building or believing that the Church is superior to the Bible or GOD's word.
    Anonymous

• That "place" does not exist. You can only find those teaching in your self. and through reading.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:06 PM on May. 6, 2010

• The Seventh Day Adventist Church :) We have the TRUE TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST! Our Prophetess Ellen G White was the last prophet of God.
    Anonymous

• Um no ade, that's not what it would "have" to mean for people to believe that. It actually comes from this: Matthew 16:18...Peter was the first Pope and each Pope has succeeded directly from him, therefore the teachings of CHRIST have been handed down directly from Him through the Apostles to the Catholic Church....

clapping
    flatlanderjenn

Answer by flatlanderjenn at 5:35 PM on May. 6, 2010

• The catholic church is the whore of babylon at least that's what SDA teaches and you can't deny it you drink wine you wear the colors of the whore and the pope has his hands on everyone's puppet strings soon Sunday Law will pass and Seventh Day Adventists will be killed for refusing Sunday Observance.
    Anonymous