I am black and white,and Im sick of you guys saying that every other race mainly blacks can do or say whatever they want because they have the racism plea!..UMM NO!

You wanna say oh everytime a black perosn does something they justify their punishment with "Oh your being racist" But everytime you do something you do the same thing by saying oh I cant do this because I'm white and I'm going to be called a racist.

Ok so while black people are crying racism you are crying being the antagonist of it
Hypocritical much?

And by the way if the whole racism cry did work do you honestly think the majority of black men incarcerated would rule over all other races? I think not,If it were that easy to say oh your not doing this Its because your racist and getting away with whatever you did because U called racist on someone the world wouldn't b e the way it is not as many black people would be in the positions they are in or in the mind set we've been put in

BELIEVE ME LADIES its not that easy to cry racism and get what you want,so get over IT and you stop crying racism too!
IT IS THE SAME THING

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 2:28 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think white people don't want to admit all of the challenges and prejudices that other people face only because of their skin color, and we (white people) certainly don't want to have to face the fact that white people have been complicit in this racism for generations. Because white people don't generally experience racism personally, I don't think they can comprehend it without really trying to empathize and put themselves in someone else's shoes, and most people don't make that effort. So for them it is easier to say it doesn't exist, or that people should get over it, or whatever else it is they say to try and ignore the problem and wish it would go away. The history of racism in this country is shameful, but I think ignoring or minimizing it is even worse. You can't fix what you won't acknowledge, which is true for all of us, no matter our race.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 2:58 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I'm mixed, and girrl, I agree. Why are some folks still stuck on stupid? I'm glad I'm mixed, so that to get caught up in the color crap. Brown and proud baby!
    LisaG777

Answer by LisaG777 at 2:32 PM on May. 6, 2010

• i see ur pic u diff dont look mixed. u look black
    Anonymous

• Because it feels like not only black people but everyone is trying to play a race card. I'm a minority so everyone hates me blah blah blah. I think it's stupid and has rolled over into other parts of society like college admission and job candidates. You have to hire or accept based on race because if you don't have a certain amount of everyone all of the sudden you're a racist. I think that everyone should be judged, incarcerated, rewarded and acknowledge on their merits not their skin color. I think we're more focuses on race now than we ever were in past and it's not working out very well for anyone.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 2:36 PM on May. 6, 2010

lmao I have no reason to lie ! I am mixed would I rather be full black yes! Does my skin disapoint you?Im sorry IF it does but dont let my cry racist...ID RATHER CRY IGNORANT DUMB BITCH! ]

SAY IT LOUD IM BLACK AND IM PROUD

and also do you know how stupid you sound saying that all mixed people have the same skin tone? Nope hunny one of the things I LOVE ABOUT MY RACE is we all come in different colors just black or black and white and were born that way..NO NEED TO TAN IF YOU GET WHAT IM SAYING
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 2:43 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Bump
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 2:44 PM on May. 6, 2010

• damn I wasnt trying to bump this question,I had to tabs open..
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 2:45 PM on May. 6, 2010

• two
    mommy16love

LMAO.. OMG this comment is BEYOND dumb!! What shade are biracial people anon? Many different ones!
    Anonymous

• mary you are one intelligent woman...
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 3:00 PM on May. 6, 2010