why do moms answer questions as anonymous?

I have noticed that in a lot of the "heated" questions moms pick to be anonymous and honestly besides being confusing because you dont know which of the 30 moms continued answering , its weird, i feel like moms hide behind that to be rude. If you are scared to recieve mean emails or what not just block those people.. just my opinion.

steph0411

Asked by steph0411 at 2:43 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do for embarrassing ones.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:45 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I pick anon because I don't want my answers to be accompanied by a bias. If you don't know who is answer you can take their answer for what it is instead of discounting it, giving it more consideration, or having assumptions about why they think what they do. I feel like it can be more helpful that way.
    Anonymous

• Google your screen name and cafe mom and you'll see all the questions and answers you've ever answered. I'd be cool if it was just available to cafemom members, but since it's easily available on the world wide web, I prefer my privacy. I try not to ever be rude though. Wish all anons could say that.
    Anonymous

• it shows up on the google if you google a question and your profile name shows up with the question and answer.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 2:46 PM on May. 6, 2010

• really? i didnt know it showed up. Good thing i posted this question then.
    steph0411

Answer by steph0411 at 2:49 PM on May. 6, 2010

• i dont like to get hate mail....it is easier....i try to answer questions honestly.....but i do belive alot hide behind anon to be a bully....
    Anonymous

• oooh. I asked this question once, and I got ripped a new one.

Wow, well im not trying to start a controversy just being curious.
    steph0411

Answer by steph0411 at 2:52 PM on May. 6, 2010

• omg all my stuff is on there I KNEW YOU could do that for like facebook and myspace but not on here...hmmm..

OH YA OP because most of them are ignorant idiots that dont know what they are talking about..MOST of em
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 2:53 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I don't go anonymously unless it is something personal that I don't want people knowing or I have people on here i know in my daily life. there are times i don't want them to see it and know it is me. Other than situations like that I don't believe you shoud go anon. It even says if you use is to be rude people can report it an they can suspend or delete your account.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 3:00 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I never go anonymous!
    Anonymous