Does my skin bother you? If i tell you I AM BLACK AND WHITE ..but the tone of my skin doesnt fit your imagination as to why I am dark?does it irritate you? why?what am I supposed to do say I am only black,WHEN IM NOT!?

I was raised around the white side of my family rarely saw my black side when to a mainly white school and most of my friends are mexican or white!..what AM i supposed to say about my race because my SKIN is too dark for your liking

Anon you know who you are

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 2:49 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• nope don't bother me if your purple from your pic you are pretty... GOD made all colors how boring would it be if we all looked the same:)
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 2:55 PM on May. 6, 2010

• who cares about you color. You are beautiful, and that is all that matters.
    LisaG777

Answer by LisaG777 at 2:50 PM on May. 6, 2010

• huh?
    Anonymous

• crap. I left a typo....I hate that...
    LisaG777

Answer by LisaG777 at 2:52 PM on May. 6, 2010

• It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. You are perfect just the way you are. If someone else can't see and accept that, then they aren't worth your time and def. not your worry.

Anonymous

• People shouldn't care. If they do they are not very christian and only insecure about something with themselves. Don't be offended. Skin is skin...
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 2:55 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I think that's why they have the "other" block that people check because there are so many mixed races you really cant say what anyone is 100% anymore. I would just say i was mixed, and leave it at that. :)
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 3:04 PM on May. 6, 2010

• People are dumb sometimes, we can't try to change ourselves to other people's liking.. who cares as long as you know who you are and love your self!
    steph0411

Answer by steph0411 at 3:06 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Enough already. If you don't want people to concentrate on race - don't bring it up in multiple, half ALL CAPS posts.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 3:06 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Hubby has this problem - he's half white half black. He says he is a white man with black skin, lol (he was raised in a white home).
    Anonymous