what do u think? 1

my husband and I had a big fight yesterday. I was stressed out with the baby crying all day long when he came home i asked him to feed him but the baby didn t want to, so he give him to me and went change his clothes. the baby was still whining i put in his swing and lay next to him. 30 min after my DH came i asked him( with an mad voice of course) :plz when u come home try to do ur thing quickly so u can watch him a little bit. i was looking for support, for him relaxing me but instead he said he s tired to and he has problems at work too. I went to the bedroom to relax a bit but i was still hearing to baby i came back and tried to nurse to fall a sleep meanwhile my dh didn t care much and went to the garden fixing things and chatting with the neighbor telling that if i want us to go to the mall he s outside.once again i was alone.when he came back he preapared cups of coffe and sit without talking to me so i went to relax,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I take it you stay home all day, right? This is the problem gals that stay home.. it is your responsibility to raise the kids.. or so the working husbands think. Is it right? I'm not sure... you are home all day. Unfortunately he is tired from working all day. He deserves some relaxation too. The problem is when he is made to watch the kids and starts resenting you and your staying home. I think the best thing for you to do is to try to get some time away from the kid for a while... maybe get a sitter or a parent or friend. Get some time for you and your husband alone.
    Anonymous