does it bother you when your husband texts/calls you during the day?

My DH always texts me when he is at work and calls me on his lunchbreak and its annoying. He will always ask what are you doing? Hows your day? I am a SAHM so its the same as any other day plus he always calls/texts at the wrong time like when I am changing diapers, rushing to clean when the girls are napping, or dealing with both girls crying. If I dont answer my phone or his texts he will think I am mad or angry, but really its just that I am busy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I love it when my husband calls me during the day but he realizes if I don't answer im busy and he should just call back later.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 2:54 PM on May. 6, 2010

• No I love it.. but I work outside the home and think its cute, like he's thinking of me.. but I can understand how it would stop routine or make you stop what you are doing each time, it would get old.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:55 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I like it, unless it becomes constant and/or I don't have time to talk.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 2:55 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Yes i get this too. My bf calls me from EVERY break at work. I have just gotten home from work and I'm always in the middle of dinner and taking care of my dd. I have to let him go all the time and i feel bad. It also always so predictable cause he calls at the same time everyday so i feel like i have to answer the phone. Really neither of us have anything to say cause we talk all the time and nothing exciting happens every 2 hrs. I like that he thinks of me but when he is at work I consider it my time and he is interupting it lol. so annoying!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:55 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I like it but it seems like I am busier than he is, LOL
    Anonymous

• You should have a nice chat with him face to face and explain how much you love him and that your are grateful that he is thinking of you when you are apart, BUT just because you don't answer that does not mean that you are mad, it's that you are busy and the distration of the phone can put your children in danger b/c you are not paying attention to them, you are texting. After that, he may just understand your point of view.
    Vins_mom09

Answer by Vins_mom09 at 2:59 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I love it when my husband calls me except when I'm the middle of class. Like yesterday he called in the middle of my instructor giving a lesson, and my ringtone played and everyone laughed at it. My face turned so bright red. But the teacher was cool about it. He just said, "I like that music too!" Plus it was in Music Apperication class so it was cool. lol
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 3:01 PM on May. 6, 2010

• that means that he cares abt you. when thinking that u re mad when u dont answer. my DH wont care if i m mad he ll just give me time to confort myself eventhough its his fault. and for him it s never his i m the bad one. plz appreciate what hes doing. u r lucky
    Anonymous

• OMG!!! You sound just like me and your dh sounds like my dh that is so weird It's seems as though they are watching us with
    a little camcorder and want to bother us I mean as if they know the right time to call or interrupt well the wrong time for us...;)

I think my main thing to this is if I am doing something and everything is going smooth sailing and he calls omg it makes me so mad it's like a wrench has been thrown into the fan then I don't feel like doing what I was doing anymore...aarrgg GL My twin ;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:02 PM on May. 6, 2010

• MIne calls and txts me several times during the day. If I'm busy at the moment I just tell him I will call him right back,he doesnt mind. But then again, hes a truck driver so its not like he has to wait for a lunch break to call me,lol.
    I'm so used to him calling me a 9 a.m. every day I get worried if he doesnt!
    He's like my best friend, he helps to make my day pass by, calling me up to tell me the new "man gossip" in th etrucking world or a jokes he's heard,lol. I don't know..kinda keeps me connected to "the outside" i guess,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:02 PM on May. 6, 2010