Does you husband hang up on you?

It makes me cry. If I hang up on him heads roll though.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• No i hang up on him, and if he threatens to hang up on me i don't say a word i just hang up. This is very seldom though.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 2:55 PM on May. 6, 2010

• No but i've hung up on him before.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 2:56 PM on May. 6, 2010

• He shouldn't be doing that. it sounds like you're sensitive. and don't let him get away with that double standard crap
    !!!! he probably does it cause he knows it upsets you. I do it to him, and when you do. and he starts his little tantrum...simply say" now you know what it feels like, don't you!!" if a man knows something he is doing bothers you and makes you that upset he'll keep doing it. show him you're not hurt by it.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 2:59 PM on May. 6, 2010

• He's done it a couple times, and I told him that I did not deserve that because I NEVER do that to him. Ever since I said that he's never hung up on me.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 3:02 PM on May. 6, 2010

• LOL...he's only hung up on me once and I deserved it. I was in a mood and being mean. I just didn't call him back.He called me back a couple hours later and we had a good laugh about it.
    I think I have hung up on him maybe twice.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:08 PM on May. 6, 2010

• he did it and still doing it eventhough he knows that it makes mad
    Anonymous

• Once. I have to say my brain was not functioning correctly while I was pregnant with our last child. I was very mean, and I would do things and not remember it. So I do not remember what it was for, but I am sure I deserved it lol. I probably said something completely rude.

ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 3:13 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Unfortunately we do it alot to each other, mind you i can be pretty rude to him if im in a bad mood, and i know i deserve it. i think it mostly revolves around me, i hang up on him if im mad and he hangs up on me if im mean.. lol.. i kinda push his buttons.. mean i tell ya!
    steph0411

Answer by steph0411 at 3:21 PM on May. 6, 2010

• No...that's rude to hang the phone up on someone...and disrespectful.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 5:47 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I hang up on him if I'm really ticked off. He has done it to me once or twice. Sometimes we are immature.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:05 PM on May. 6, 2010