what do u think? 2

he came and told me that hes gonna take to baby for a ride( he never did it before he doesnt know how to deal with him).this is when i told that i m the one who need to get some fresh air and i m the one who s gonna go out he didnt want to give me the car keys saying that i haave to calm and this is his car.blabla he mentionned that his ex wife was nicer than me and i m not because i was yelling.after that i appologize and told him that i need compassion i need his support but didnt care much he said he isnt that type of guy who is gonna support me when i m mad or angry. that means that i dont have the right to be mad.heeeeeeelp, im trying to keep my family i need support but i can t count on him on the bad days

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Remember while he is saying things, it is in the heat of anger and he is being stubborn. If his EX wife is so much better than you, why does he stick around?? Clearly,
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 3:01 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I feel your pain. You are stressed, daddy is stressed and baby is stressed. I wish I had some advice, but it will take some time before you have a clear head again, I've been there but my DH understood that it wasn't me it was still those crazy hormones. Try to take deep breaths before saying anything and try to explain the way you FEEin a quite and calm manner.
    Vins_mom09

Answer by Vins_mom09 at 3:11 PM on May. 6, 2010