love or daily life?

my DH said that love doens t matter much in a relationship what matters is the daily life the everyday behaviour.he said that he didn t love his ex wife eventhough she was very nice and the got divorced. and with it s love but i m not being the nice person that he wants. if the daily behaviour without love didn t work with him and loving me doesn t work for him,what does he want?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• The only one that can answer "what does he want" is him. Ask him without the games or the subtle hints.

Personally I think it's impossible to love someone without respecting them. I don't know what "nice person" you're not being so it's really hard to say what it is he's looking for and not finding there. Do you respect him? Do you treat him as an equal? Do you respect yourself?
    Anonymous

• OP:i respect him, respect myself. the only thing that i do is i cry and yell when i m mad otherwise i do whatever he asks me
    Anonymous

• Love does not hurt..it makes you feel good, even through the bad spots in a marriage/relationship....love does stay in marriages...you just become more comfortable, but not less in love, atleast for my marriage....maybe you need to re-evaluate yoru marriage and the type of realtionship that you and your dh have.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 5:45 PM on May. 6, 2010

• sounds like some sort of cult, mindset.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 4:55 PM on May. 7, 2010