big fight with my dh?1

my husband and I had a big fight yesterday. I was stressed out with the baby crying all day long when he came home i asked him to feed him but the baby didn t want to, so he give him to me and went change his clothes. the baby was still whining i put in his swing and lay next to him. 30 min after my DH came i asked him( with an mad voice of course) :plz when u come home try to do ur thing quickly so u can watch him a little bit. i was looking for support, for him relaxing me but instead he said he s tired to and he has problems at work too. I went to the bedroom to relax a bit but i was still hearing to baby i came back and tried to nurse to fall a sleep meanwhile my dh didn t care much and went to the garden fixing things and chatting with the neighbor telling that if i want us to go to the mall he s outside.once again i was alone.when he came back he preapared cups of coffe and sit without talking to me so i went to relax,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• We already answered this one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on May. 9, 2010