big fight with my dh?1

my husband and I had a big fight yesterday. I was stressed out with the baby crying all day long when he came home i asked him to feed him but the baby didn t want to, so he give him to me and went change his clothes. the baby was still whining i put in his swing and lay next to him. 30 min after my DH came i asked him( with an mad voice of course) :plz when u come home try to do ur thing quickly so u can watch him a little bit. i was looking for support, for him relaxing me but instead he said he s tired to and he has problems at work too. I went to the bedroom to relax a bit but i was still hearing to baby i came back and tried to nurse to fall a sleep meanwhile my dh didn t care much and went to the garden fixing things and chatting with the neighbor telling that if i want us to go to the mall he s outside.once again i was alone.when he came back he preapared cups of coffe and sit without talking to me so i went to relax,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• whats you questions? do you want advice on how to get your hubby to help you around the house? Have a serious talk with him and see if maybe once a week you can take a break and do something just you like go for a walk or just stay in your bedroom while he watches the baby, then do the same for him, one day when he can come home and you not ask him to help you in anything.
    steph0411

Answer by steph0411 at 3:24 PM on May. 6, 2010

• i wanna know if i did sth wrong, do i have to control my feeling and my angre no matter what?
    Anonymous

• "do i have to control my feeling and my angre no matter what? :"

Of course NOT. Never. But don't expect anything from HIM to help. You'll need to learn to work this stuff off on your own.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:35 PM on May. 6, 2010

• OP:how abt him saying that his ex wife is very necie unlike me?should i take it and pretend that he didn t say it?
    Anonymous