over weight.. sexy?

Do you think in some cases being overweight is sexy? I have been having some problems with my weight since i had a baby its like i lose 5 pounds then gain it all back and then some, I rarely eat and if i do its not junk so i dont understand, I do exercise and I am healthy I just want my body back. So my question, maybe i should just except that this is my new body, could it be considered sexy?

xxSummaxx13

Asked by xxSummaxx13 at 3:25 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Im finally loosing the rest of my weight, and its been over a year (13 months). No matter what I would do for a while I would not loose, give it time, eat enough, eat often but in smaller amounts, and definitly exercise. I like exercisetv.tv I do the free yoga full length videos everyday. I have 10 lbs to loose to get back to my pre pregnancy weight, I have lost 10 in the past month and a half (yay me!) You can do this if you really want to, it may take some time, and I agree with poster above you may still have hormones keeping you from loosing weight, I think this may have been part of my problem. So dont rush it.
    Anonymous

• I'm over weight, and my man thinks I'm sexy as hell. He doesn't want me to lose weight.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 3:28 PM on May. 6, 2010

• it depends on how over weight you are. for me personally, i dont like too skinny, and fat, overweight, no i dont think its sexy and i would not settle for being overweight. first of all, if your barley eating, your not doing any good because your slowing your metabolism down. you need to eat healthy foods, wake up eat breakfast, and keep your metabolism going. exercise more. it will take time but it will happen. dont give up.
    my son is almost a year and im still like 10 pounds over weight, but i just lost 10 pounds by counting calories & buy the biggest loser cardio max dvd & walking & jogging when i can.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:28 PM on May. 6, 2010

• How long has it been since your baby was born? I had the same issue for 1 year after my first. I ate healthy and normal portions, exercised etc. It might be hormones not allowing it. I HIGHLY suggest P90X. It is a beautiful workout program and it WORKS! If YOU do not feel sexy in this new skin, then you wont be, no matter how much your husband tells you how beautiful you are. (in your own head)
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 3:29 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I am overweight and my husband says that if i were skinny he won't think I was sexy anymore b/c he likes a little meat on the bones or he feels like he would break me.
    Anonymous

• its been 7 months since i had my baby

OP here
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 3:44 PM on May. 6, 2010

• i dont see why you cant be sexy! I am overweight and I have my days of doubt, but I have accepted my new body and feel sexy most of the time. I have lost some weight and have toned up some (btw I'm 2 years post partum), and I finally bought some new clothes which fit my new figure. I have found that wearing stylish clothes which fit my figure to be the best method of lifting my esteem. I am about 25 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight, but my new curves are awesome!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:30 PM on May. 6, 2010

• no, its not sexy.

you need to eat regular to lose weight....just because you eat healthy food and not junk when you DO eat doesn't mean its healthy. your body is on starvation mode - its keeping all the calories you take in because it thinks that its not going to be getting anymore.
    Anonymous

• Some people are into it. I have a friend who is overweight and has GG sized boobs and she's always had tons of admirers. A lot is her personality and how confident she is in the way she carries herself. I'm bi and think she is sexy as hell myself ;)
    Anonymous

• Good grief woman, you're only 7 months pp.............it takes TIME! It took me a little over 18 months before getting my body back.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:46 PM on May. 6, 2010