I just recently quit my job to stay at home and help take care of my mother and my kids and am having alot of difficultyfinding work from home since i dont see me returning to the workforce outside the home anytime soon...can anybody point me in the right direction for some options?

Keli.H

Asked by Keli.H at 3:41 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• I work from home with a wonderful product free biz. I love it and have not even been with them a month and have been promoted AND doubled my pay.

I have tried NUMEROUS things online and have NEVER had this kind of success.

It is a publicly trade company that has been in A+ standing with the BBB for 10+ years!

You can check it all out HERE

Send me a message if you want to hear more. I will be more than happy to fill you in. Best of luck to you in your search, be careful!

xxmandyraexx

Answer by xxmandyraexx at 4:03 PM on May. 6, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:34 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I have lists of Survey sites, Focus Groups, Jobs that pay via Paypal and those that do not, as well as various other job listings on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:22 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I do SwagBucks. You can earn points for gift cards, including $$$ for PayPal
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/isra1986
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 8:09 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Im also wit Pre-Paid leagl, my blog makes some money too-My blog has a HUGE list of at home JOBS(like the Hilton,American Airlines etc..) Click here,

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:25 PM on May. 6, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

This is how I make money from home. I'm happy to help with any questions or details.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 10:41 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Hi Keli,
    I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home. It's a business, not a job. I honestly love what I do!! I am a stay at home Mom to two children. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. You can have the best of both worlds too!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    visit my website:
    http://www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:17 AM on May. 7, 2010

• I work at Home. I love it. I think it's because I just dont have to stay at home all the time. I can get out with it. I sell for Brown Bag Party. I love it. Why dont you check out my web site and see if you would like it. The web site is www.nevadaadulttoys.com. If you have any qustion you can email me at chrisseybrownbagparty@hotmail.com
    BBPChrissey

Answer by BBPChrissey at 12:25 PM on May. 8, 2010

• Send me a message hun, let me know what you are looking for what you want to do and I'll help ya. Take care hun!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 1:34 PM on May. 10, 2010