Jellybean?

There was a question about a woman miscarrying because of all the exercise she did and thought she might be pregnant again and she said if she was going to miscarry wouldn't the "jellybean" have fallen out already. WFT is she talking about? Is she really refering to an unborn baby as a jellybean or did I misunderstand?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I read that one also and have no clue what she was talking about. I am not sure if she was wanting to MC again or if she thought she was pregnant and scared she would MC again.. I think the jellybean thing was the baby she was referring to.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:45 PM on May. 6, 2010

• idk but i think it's pretty common for women to refer to their babies as "bean" in the beginning of pregnancy. as kind of an endearing term. we called my son "hon-bun" when i was pregnant with him.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:49 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Mine were bean and peanut lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 4:04 PM on May. 6, 2010