How do you store your winter clothes?

Our closets are not big enough to keep both our summer and winter clothes in them all year round. This is the first time I will be storing winter clothes, and I'm not really sure how to do it. So, how do you store yours?

Miss_Kay

Asked by Miss_Kay at 3:59 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I live on the southern west coast,,,what winter clothes? Lol...I put my two pairs of sweats up in my closet till next year,,,,Im cracking me up here,,,sorry ladies :)
    Anonymous

• I tried those space bags, but they didn't work for us. So we got plastic storage bins with lids. We put them in the garage or closet, or in the attic.
    Vins_mom09

Answer by Vins_mom09 at 4:03 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I literally have a garage full of plastic storage containers. They are wonderful for storing and organizing stuff.

laciD

Answer by laciD at 4:05 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I so want to buy those space bags!

With the kids most of the winter clothes are out in the garbage. The clothes that are still wearable go to a plastic container.
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 4:05 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I buy the big storage tote bins, put the clean seasonal clothes in and haul the bins up to my attic until they are needed again.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:08 PM on May. 6, 2010

• We don't have winter clothes because we don't have winter lol. But if we did I'd probably use those storage vaccum bags and keep them in the garage or attic crawl space.
    Anonymous

• I dont..I just go shopping lol.I live in MD and wore sweatshirts during the BIG snow storm...
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 4:24 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I buy the big sterilite or rubbermaid tubs at Wal-Mart and use those. Heavy-duty trash bags work too in a pinch. Just be careful where you put them & what you put in, I've seen stuff get moldy being stored (not mine, but a couple friends & relatives).
    Anonymous

• i actually just put away our winter clothes yesterday. i use the big rubbermaid storage containers and i took the summer clothes out and put them up and took the winter clothes and put them in. and i have DH put them up in the attic.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 5:14 PM on May. 6, 2010

• large bin in the basement - but its looking like those bins won't be put away this year the way the weather's going here. lol

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:52 PM on May. 6, 2010