My 7 month old is acting weird :l

She has been having massive baby mood swings, one minute she's smiling, the next she's screaming. She isn't sleeping like she used to...she used to go to be at around 9 and get up at 8 in the morning but the past few nights shes been up til midnight and up at 5 or 6. She always seems tired but won't sleep. I don't want to say she has diarrhea because for most babies it wouldn't be considered diarrhea but she normally only has one dirty diaper per day and it's not a lot and lately she's had 2 or 3 really runny, and a lot of it. And she's not interested in eating at all. She used to eat at least 3 jars a day and now I'm lucky if I can get her to eat 1 1/2. She's never been sick, well not yet...is she sick? Could it be something else? What can I do for her and do I need to take her to the doc?

nessani28

Asked by nessani28 at 4:12 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• could just be a passing virus but it if would be a good idea to go to the doc to have her ears and throat looked at if she isn't eating well. She can't tell you if it's her throat or her tummy.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:15 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I think someone has teeth that are going to be coming in any day now.

My son had all the same symptoms when he got his first set of teeth. If you are concerned I would take her to the doctor, you sometimes can just call and talk over the phone and then let the doctor decide if she needs to come in. Also, as long as she is either breastfeeding or getting enough bottles of formula, I wouldn't worry about not eating the jars of food,
    Vins_mom09

Answer by Vins_mom09 at 4:20 PM on May. 6, 2010

• i was thinking teething too.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:37 PM on May. 6, 2010

• My guess is teething!
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 5:00 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I was going to say teething too!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:55 PM on May. 6, 2010

• yeah I heard they can get pretty sick from teething. hopefully thats it and she isn't sick!

I would check with my doctor though, (thats just me) I just wouldn't want my babies to get dehydrated from the diarreah, ya know?

good luck
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 6:04 PM on May. 8, 2010