do you think it would be too weird to have a kid named Franklin and a kid named Theodore?

i've asked this before but i just really don't like any boy names besides Theodore, but my son's name is Franklin. ;)

just for fun! what do you think?

if you aren't already, think Roosevelts. did that come to mind? do you think it would if i hadn't said it? would they get made fun of in school? they'll be 2-3 years apart in school btw.

Stefanie83

Asked by Stefanie83 at 4:33 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i think it's adorable!

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 4:38 PM on May. 6, 2010

• i don't think they would be made fun of in school. maybe some teachers might get a chuckle.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:44 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Hahaha very patriotic.. if you like it, and it makes you happy thats all that matters. It could have been worse, at least its not Alvin and Theodore lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 4:45 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I love both names (I really love Franklin though as my oldest son is named Franklin) Theodore is cute to. Would you call him Theo or Teddy? I love more traditional names!
    MrsHatch4

Answer by MrsHatch4 at 5:02 PM on May. 6, 2010

• theo!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 5:16 PM on May. 6, 2010

• As long as your last name isn't Roosevelt (lol). I think they are cute and most people aren't event going to think twice about it. I might look at you funny if one were Alvin, otherwise, it's cute! Great names.
    xiemoon

Answer by xiemoon at 9:24 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Is your last name Roosevelt? NO it didn't come to mind, lol. I was thinking of Franklin the turtle does he have a sibling named Theodore? LOL I am a little slow. I love traditional names and who cares what some one else thinks do what you love.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:12 PM on May. 6, 2010

• They are great names. Yes, I thought of Roosevelt, but also Franklin the turtle. Either way, they're good, solid, normal names.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:43 PM on May. 6, 2010

• LOL. no our last name is not roosevelt. :)

we used to get a lot of "like the turtle" comments but not so much anymore.

i guess w/ theodore we would get "like the chipmunk?" and also "like the roosevelts?"

teehee
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:34 AM on May. 7, 2010