Why did you have a relationship w/ a married/taken man ?

I am not talking about you didnt know. I am talking about full blown like Tiger Woods and stuff? Why would you assume he would leave his wife to be with you? How could you go through with this knowing that thats someones husband and also someones father?

NIKKIANDYBABY

Asked by NIKKIANDYBABY at 4:56 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• well, I briefly dated a man that was seperated but his wife had already moved to a different state. He was in the process of getting a divorce and they were legally seperated, they also did not have any children. I would of never dated a married man who was still with his wife or had children.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 4:58 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Unless you're using him for sex, I suppose when your caught up in the moment you arent thinking about that stuff... but ive never had a relationship with a married man.
    Anonymous

• duno never have done it.. but i have had it happen to me before..but it wasnt the other girls fault. come to find out he lied about everything. and told her he lived with his friend in a whole diff apart complexs and was taking his ring off .....i talked to her on the phone and she was very sincerely apologetic...needles to say we busted him on it neither of us have anyhting to do with him now...(o i was married to him)
    Anonymous

• I did it to get back at my husband for cheating on me over and over and over...
    The married guy wanted sex, just sex, no attachment. It was fun and exciting, because we snuck around....

But it didn't make me feel better, it only made me feel worse. When I told my ex- he was SHOCKED that I WOULD DO SUCH A THING! What, what's good for the goose isn't good for the gander and all that????
    Anonymous

• Well my SO had a affair 4 years ago...Our son was 2 mnths...And when I called the girl I found the number on our bill she said yes I know about you so what? She said he really cares for me and hell be leaving you. I actually left him packed his stuff and sent him packing. He called her that night and told her it was just sex and she knew that and that thats the end of them and he never promised her anything. It didnt make no difference to me I was "DONE" She ended up being pregnant, 6 months later we got back together started counseling May 2008 we found out she had the little boy who after paternity ended up being his and made during the affair. She myspaced him to let him know. We have spent the last 3 years in counseling, court, ect to get partial custody. And to this day she still acts like hes going to go marry her? I dont get what is going on in her head. Were both amazing with the little boy....we help...And ive
    NIKKIANDYBABY

Answer by NIKKIANDYBABY at 5:08 PM on May. 6, 2010

• No, I could never imagine having a relationship with someone married - especially when they aren't separated! I guess my husband and I have such a good marriage that the thought of another woman makes me sick to my stomach.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 5:08 PM on May. 6, 2010

• accepted her and the little boy and am very nice and civel about everything. And she claims to HATE me...I dont get what I did wrong and why she cant just let it go. The only person who had no fault in this matter were my son, her son, and me...If anyone should need to be forgiven its him n her
    NIKKIANDYBABY

Answer by NIKKIANDYBABY at 5:09 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Because I'm a bitch and like to ruin lives... especially if they have kids. Oh, and I am too ugly to find a single man. : (
    Anonymous

Oh man, I'm so sorry. : (
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry for all of you women cheated on. That is horrible.

I could never do that to my husband and I know he could never do that to me... at least I hope.
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 5:26 PM on May. 6, 2010