What to in Orlando florida

We are trying to figure out something to do in Orlando Florida besides any of the theme parks or shows like the arabian nights or pirates. Also something other than Downtown Disney or Old Town. Every year we visit my husbands parents and we either don't much or we go to a theme park or show. Just looking for something different to do with a 2 and 3 year old. Anyone know of anything fun.

hosein

Asked by hosein at 4:59 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Travel

• I have lived in Orlando my whole life. In Sanford, FL there is the Central FL Zoo. They have a new little water area which is cute and there is always Gatorland too. The beach would be ok, but it is very busy. You can private message me and I could give you some more suggestions as I think of them!!!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 5:04 PM on May. 6, 2010

• If you decide on the zoo, do make sure you bring your bathing suits and change of clothes!!!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 5:32 PM on May. 6, 2010

• The zoo sounds like fun, we will have to make sure we make a trip there. Any other places you can think of. We will be there for 2 weeks so many days to fill.LOL
    hosein

Answer by hosein at 6:01 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Yes!!! Green meadows petting farm would be great for this age! Wonder works would be a lot more age appropriate that Ripleys as ripleys is a lot more reading and not hands on.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 8:01 PM on May. 6, 2010

• gatorland was really cool! check the Orlando tourist website
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:02 PM on May. 10, 2010