I am a Seventh Day Adventist and I am LOST!

I HATE keeping the sabbath, I was researching on if I will go to hell or not and yes I WILL! If Jesus came now he would see that I don't find joy in that sabbath he created for us...that makes me sad...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Anonymous

• I disagree with you. I did the research too, and Jesus himself broke the sabbath, and didn't seem to be a letter of the law kind of person. Hate to break it to you, but you aren't going to hell unless you want to go to hell.
    Anonymous

• Jesus died on the cross to SAVE us from our sins...you aren't going to hell.
    Anonymous

• Is this a Joke? If not why do you hate sabbath?
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 5:24 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I hate the sabbath because of all the you can't and don't s on that day. We can't watch secular anything or hear secular anything or read secular anything. Even our thoughts and talks MUST be on God. ALL THAT DAY! I can't even cook on that day! My DH is military and the only day he 100% gets off is Saturday so when he is home I am not allowed to go to the zoo or sea world or do any spending! It's the only day I get with my earthly family and I would like to enjoy my husband on this earth since he is going to hell when God comes...he doesn't believe in God.
    Anonymous

• Yes Jesus died to save us from our sins, means we don't sin anymore. We HAVE to become perfect NOW! Because when God comes the only thing that is getting changed in a twinkling of an eye is ours mortal bodies into immortal ones. Not our natures, not our hearts. Also there are only 144,000 that are alive at the end who will be saved this is depressing enough...
    Anonymous

• I am sorry you feel that way, but that doesn't mean you cannot enjoy the Sabbath. You said you want to spend it with your family, and that is what Yahweh wants, just worship him as a family and keep it holy by not WORKING for $$$ or buying with $$$. It is a day to praise Yahweh for it is a day to enjoy his creation! If you pray, meditate on scripture, and sing his praise which could be as easy as saying Halleuyah for all the fun and joy you have that day you are not breaking Sabbath, and lets not forget saying grace or thanks for our food for that day. I am sorry others taught you anything other than what Yahweh expects. I do want to invite you to check out this, we give free cd's of worship songs that you all can enjoy and sing along with, also free worship messages as well. Blessings..

Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 5:50 PM on May. 6, 2010

• My family isn't christian...they won't enjoy this...
    Anonymous

• Can you not u the tickets before Sabbath to sea world or any other activity? Can you not prepare a picnic before Sabbath for the zoo? Going to see Yahweh's creation and praising him for it is going by the book IMO just do not forget why we have this day to enjoy his creation and praise the Father for it. Sing, dance,play instruments to him in praise. It is a joyful occasion To dedicate to our Father.Blessings..

Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 5:56 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Are you SDA Daphna?
    Anonymous