Why did you vote Democrat?

Pick your reason.
10. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on
a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same
gallon of gas at 15% isn't.
9. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a
better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
8. I voted Democrat because Freedom of speech is fine as long as no
protected group is offended by it.
7. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun,
and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from
murderers, thieves and terrorists.
6. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.
5. I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies through abortion so long as we keep all dea

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I was sadly mistaken in voting Democrat. Don't worry, It won't EVER happen again! The current administration has sent me running to the other side!
    Anonymous

• 4. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free
    health care, education, and Social Security benefits.
    3. I voted Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government (and the unions) for redistribution as the democrats see fit.
    2. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
    1. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my rear end it's unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.

Anonymous

• Get a life.!~~
    Anonymous

• Not all democrats feel that way Missy. I DID NOT vote for obama! I am on Gods side nobody else's! God is my leader!

Anonymous

• Ugh.. blanket statements. So intelligent.

Anonymous

• That's not a real question. It's an attempt to score points.

In a REAL answer...because I believe a woman's right to choose and in gay marriage.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:53 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I didn't vote democrat.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:55 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Because the GOP refused to place a viable ticket on the ballot. Third parties have not been successful in any Presidential election.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 6:00 PM on May. 6, 2010

• In a way, that was very creative but also inaccurate and biased and very offensive. I can see that it must have taken you a while to create this little satire, and it seems very original and all, but why don't you use your creatvity for something positive? This is just not appealing to me or , I'm sure, some of the others here who aren't conservative Republicans.( But, nice try.).
    Anonymous

• ugh. dlskjfdjfklsjd LAME.

I voted Democrat because Sarah Palin has no idea how to run Alaska, and isn't very smart. I'm not fond of McCain either. You're post is annoying btw. Stop being so ignorant and try to look at the other sides point of view. Just as you have your reasons for believing what you do, so do liberals. GET OVER YOURSELF.
    Anonymous