wondering?

This is my third pregnancy my first I actually had my little girl the second we had a miscarriage I'm am so scared its going to happen again cause from the time we found out last time to when we lost it I was so crampy and I started off having light light blood to a ton and a ton til the baby passes. Well I feel better this time but still get crampy at times not as much but its freaking me out who has had crampy at the beginning and actually had the baby, and how often is it to have a miscarriage and have another right after? I'm only probably going on 6 weeks not far at all just scared and freaked out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Not too sure what ur chances are for another m/c but I know I was very crampy in the first 4-8wks! I hope everything goes well for you. Have you made an appointment with ur OB yet??
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 6:35 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Try to relax. I'm sorry it's so scary. I never had MC, but I can imagine if I had I would be a nervous wreck, too. Try to do some relaxation/meditation/devotional time every day. Be gentle with yourself. You are a very important sanctuary for a little person right now. Hang in there, mama! Drink lots of water!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 7:06 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I have a 2 year old dd, had a miscarriage last September at 12 weeks, and am currently 22 weeks pregnant. I had abdominal pain at the beginning of this pregnancy but I think I freaked myself out more than anything by over-analyzing every little thing. It was just so hard to relax and not think I was going to lose this baby too. I was a mess til I was in the second trimester always thinking the worst, even now if I don't feel her move for a day I start to stress again... I never did this with my first but the miscarriage really affected me this pregnacy and makes it so hard to relax. I've been told many women feel this way after a miscarriage though, I just do my best to not stress myself out too much. Try to do the same but I felt that way at the beginning and have made it this far in my pregnancy, not sure if that helps. Good luck to you and your little one.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 9:21 PM on May. 6, 2010

• My sister was really shy about talking about her first pregnancy because she was sure she was going to miscarry. She had cramping and blood in the beginning... but now has a very beautiful baby girl. Sometimes things work out. Good luck :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on May. 7, 2010