porn whats your outlook???

long story short its ok every once in a while but i hate it. and my husband is like addicted to it. it make me feel so unpretty and not good enough for him its like he has to watch it everytime he wants to do anything. like he has to stare at them instead of me.

thehippiebaby

Asked by thehippiebaby at 5:56 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I wish I could get paid to do what I love doing on Camera ;)
    Anonymous

• I'm a wife of a porn-addict.

And yeah, I detest it...it has done great damage to our family and relationship.
    Anonymous

• I really have no problem with it. We watch it together but he does not watch it on his own and we most definitely do not watch it every time we have sex. I would have a problem if he was addicted or was watching the screen instead of me. I don't think you should watch it with him if you hate it. You should not have to do anything you do not want to or anything that makes you uncomfortable.

laciD

Answer by laciD at 6:00 PM on May. 6, 2010

• making it with me and him doesnt bother me cause then i know he is watching me on that video and not those sluts.
    thehippiebaby

Answer by thehippiebaby at 6:00 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I hate it. I know in the past my husband looked at it - prior to us getting married. He knows how I feel about it and hasn't looked at it in years...that I know of anyways =)
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:01 PM on May. 6, 2010

• It doesn't bother me at all.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:26 PM on May. 6, 2010

• We watch together from time to time but its not a big part of our sex life. Just enhances it once in a while like a toy would.

I think women associate it with men not wanting them or thinking they are pretty,etc but that isnt the case. Its just an enhancer...the men still love us and our looks,etc. They are just visual people who sometimes need extra...big deal. Sometimes women need it too but might go about it a different way..kwim?
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:29 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I think its boring lol, its always the same thing over and over.. oral.. regular sex... and the grand fanale.. see boring lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 6:57 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Detest it. My DH was into porn years before I met him. Fortunately He's not now, but there were times in our relationship that I felt like he didn't get turned on to me and I was so hurt. When I confronted him, he confessed that he still had those images in his head and it still affected him and how he viewed me. I felt so ugly, but at the same time, I knew I was attractive enough to be attractive to other men if I wanted (which I DIDN"T!) so I knew it wasn't really that I was ugly.
    Anonymous

• I don't mind it... we watch it together, but if he was addicted to it and had to watch it EVERYTIME we were going to have sex that would be an issue
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:08 PM on May. 6, 2010