Does any one know any site with ex. Christo-witch spells and prayers, etc.? If you don't like witch craft I don't care for your opinion.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 6:26 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Oh, and I forgot to add that all I really did was take a few spells (usually old Celtic spells), and then made them my own. I incorporated some things from the Bible, and other prayers in with the spells. Really, it's all about instinct and what comes to you at the time. You will find that God and other energies will simply guide you.

For Celtic blessings and prayers I used this site sometimes (maybe you already have it):

http://www.northernway.org/school/onw/prayers.html

There is a Celtic spell for guidance I used to use that I could look up for you, if you want me to...

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:15 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Keeping a bump for ya.
    I couldnt find anything specific for Christo-Witches but I would think any spell would work cuz you can always put your own intent and "spin" into it.

Ill keep looking tho.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:33 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Thank you Yeah I've been putting twist to other spells and prayers. I was just looking for some more info. When I get into some thing I get really into finding all the info I can. So again thanks any sites would be greatly appreciated.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 6:41 PM on May. 6, 2010

• http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/

Try this .. they have some stuff and links to others.
    Anonymous

• HAHAHA anon I was just going to post that site cuz I thought it might be helpful.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:51 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Hot-moma... I can not find anything more than what I have already given you or you already know...
    My mother's spells are similar to what I would do, but she does not cast a circle at all (you know I will call her and find out more from her for you), she doesn't go as into it as most do either... again I will call her and get her input ....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:32 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Hmmm... I may have something bookmarked on my old computer. I will check it later and see what I have. I really only got into candle magick when I was really practicing, and I don't do much anymore. I'll try to find something for you though.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 8:49 PM on May. 6, 2010

• If you can get your hands on a book by Raymond Buckland called "Practical Candleburning Rituals" you will find that the spells in them have both a christian version (using mostly Psalms) as well as regular spells.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 6:09 PM on May. 7, 2010