Do you live your life the way you do for...

a) yourself.
b) your kids.
c) your deities.
d) your religion.
Why do you do you choose this?
I live for my children I love my kids more than any thing. So I choose to always put them first.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 6:31 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't live my life as I do "for" anyone or anything. I simply "live" as my heart dictates me too. I live breathing in all the beauty around me, and I try to find that beauty and love and light even among the ugliest of places.
    If I lived "for" anyone, I believe that would imply without them, I would die. And this is not the case. I simply "am", and I love that!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 6:56 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I live my life for myself because if I didnt then Id be useless to everyone and everything around me.

That doesnt mean Im selfish or anything like that I just mean that if I didnt make sure I was ok then I couldnt extend that to others.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:35 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I live my life for God... Why .. God is always first in my life and everything else follows.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:36 PM on May. 6, 2010

• My children and myself.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 6:42 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Actually, the birth of my daughter motivated me to seek God. They motivate me/us still today :)
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 6:56 PM on May. 6, 2010

• My kids, my family, my friends. I get thrown in their eventually as I have needs too.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:33 PM on May. 6, 2010

• For Yahweh and by living for him the rest follows. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 8:20 PM on May. 6, 2010

• My kids and my loved ones above all else, I don't even count. I live my life for others that are important to me, I find great joy in doing this.

Answer by older at 8:44 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I live for myself first.  That is why my children and husband are first and foremost in my life because I want to devote my life to them.  By living for myself first, I am exactly where I want to be, doing exactly what I want to do and doing it for the ones I love most and that makes me happy.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:47 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Here is the order in my house:

I live for God first. That takes care of everything else when I live by the word of God and the leading of the holy spirit. He comes first, He is the BEGINNING and the end

My husband is my other half (the two have become one flesh). He is mine and I am his. We are to operate as a unit (one).

Our children are a gift from God. We guide them in the training and admonition of the Lord. We protect them with our lives and would give ours up for them.

NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 9:20 PM on May. 6, 2010