why are some CM moms mean to other moms?

i have only beed using this site for a few weeks and up untill today i really liked it. i felt connected to so many women going thru the same thing as me.. then today i notcie alot of other mothers really being rude to other moms. it is really bothering me and i am thinking of not using CM anymore. does anyone else feel the same way?
BASHERS GET A LIFE!!

Preggydyke

Asked by Preggydyke at 6:51 PM on May. 6, 2010 in About CafeMom

• They have nothing better to.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 6:57 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I think they like to be that way !!! I think there is a lot of immaturity on here !!! I canceled my account for a few months because Moms were being so rude to each other and I just do not live my life that way but then I came back because I needed the support from one of the groups I belong to !!!! It is rough here !!!!
    ramajil

Answer by ramajil at 7:07 PM on May. 6, 2010

•   Plain and simple...INSECURE little women hiding behind a keyboard. Their the little bird-like women you see at walmart

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 7:17 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Yeah, I hear you. I find it really frustrating and sometimes discouraging when I'm really seeking encouragement and positive advice. I'm a nurse and a very careful mother in a very loving home. But I've had people tell me I was torturing and starving my child and that I need to "give my head a shake" for being overwhelmed by an unplanned pregnancy. I think it's ok to disagree, but when women are so rude, no one will take their advice. Their are some women I see making "high and mighty" comments so often, I would like to block them. Like ObbiDobbi, or whatever her name is.
    Anonymous

• i know what you mean I write positive journals and no one leaves comments if I write a shitty journal sometimes i get comments of positive encouragement and other times not. You just have to not take the mean ones to heart. They have nothing better to do and think it makes them look cute to be mean. time wasted if you ask me! LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:22 PM on May. 6, 2010

• thank you ladies!! i am glad to know that there are some regular woman/moms on here, just like me!
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 11:21 PM on May. 6, 2010

• TODAY IS MY FIRST DAY ON THIS SIGHT. SOME OF THE THINGS I HAVE BEEN READING ARE JUST DOWN RIGHT MEAN!!! IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY, THEN DON'T SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS. YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO ENJOY TALKING TO OTHER MOMS WITHOUT READING WHAT THERE POTTY MOUTH'S ARE SAYING!!!!!!!!!!! I AGREE WITH YOU PREGGYDYKE
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 11:40 PM on May. 6, 2010