Pain in one ovary?

Here's my dilemma, I was supposed to start my period the 17th of April, that day I bled for about 5 minutes and that was it. I took a pregnancy test the following week, it was negative, I was going to wait a week and test again, well, I woke up hte day I was going to test and had some brown discharge, that continued for 2 days.

Now, I have this horrible pain on my left side, which I guess would be where my ovary is, a dull pain in my back, and everyonce in a while I get a shooting pain in my shoulder, the first time it happened, it scared me, I thought I was having a heart attack. I haven't felt right for the past 3 days or so, I feel sick to my stomach, and am having headaches. I have an appointment tomorrow, but it's at planned parenthood and they don't seem to give a crap about any issue I have...does anyone have any idea what it could be, just so I have ideas to ask the doc about? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Health

• could be a cyst, ive had a few of them
    sweet.lil.mama

Answer by sweet.lil.mama at 7:27 PM on May. 6, 2010

• It may be a cyst, but it may be an ectopic pregnancy. See your doctor immediately. l had one, it's very serious. They'll probably do an ultra-sound to see what it is, and hopefully it is something less serious, but if it is an ectopic pregnancy, you can die if it ruptures and you bleed internally. Please don't wait, call your doctor now. Let us know how your are. Good luck!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 7:38 PM on May. 6, 2010

• i have an appointment in the morning, so i will update! thank you!
    Anonymous

• Glad to hear that you're seeing the doctor. You'll be in my heart this morning. Let us know what they say.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:39 AM on May. 7, 2010

• How are you doing?
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:54 PM on May. 7, 2010

• everything turned out alright, we are looking into me possibly having pcos or endometriosis....thanks for the thoughts ladies!
    Anonymous