Im 2 months pregnant, is it normal to have bad cramps in my stomach?

im 14 years old and i hant been to the doctors yet because i have not told my parents that i am 2 months pregnant. Im not sure if its normal to have bad cramps to the point where i cant breath. Is there some thing wrong because im so young?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No, that's not normal. You should definitely see a doctor. I know it's scary, but you'll have to tell your parents eventually, so i would reccommend doing it right away so they can help.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 7:38 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Oh Honey !!! You need to tell your parents and go to the doctor this not normal !!!!! You need to do this now !!!!
    Anonymous

• It could be, with the "growing pains" inside there everything stretching and making room for the baby, also you could be like me i have a cyst on my right ovary and i am 8 weeks pregnant. The doctor said it is normal and should go away by the 12th week. But sweetie i know it is hard (i was 15 when i got pregnant with my son.), but trust me once all is said and done it will be okay, once your parents get over the shock and some what anger they will realize it has already happened the baby is here and they are going to be happy grandparents (i can't guarantee this but usually this is what happens) you need to tell them so you can see a doctor.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 8:31 PM on May. 6, 2010

• No, cramping is not normal, you need to be seen. If the pain is stronger on one side then just go straight to the hospital, it could be an ectopic (tubal) pregnancy and if it bursts it could be life threatening to you. Whether you tell your parents or not you need to go to a clinic or hospital asap.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 9:04 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Please go to the doctor, if you're not ready to tell you parents yet the sooner you tell them the better but if you can't yet go to your local health department, they can help...really. I wish you luck!
    kenzsmama

Answer by kenzsmama at 12:17 AM on May. 7, 2010