How do I go about getting ANY tone back in my tummy after major uterus surgery and a c-section?

I used to be really toned and flat...I knew I wouldn't be the same, but my whole MID- SECTION is going to the dogs....I don't want the Mom gut...and I'm going there. Fast.

Ems629

Asked by Ems629 at 8:03 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• My doc told me that after a c-section it will be extremely difficult to get rid of that little "pudge" because they cut all the nerves and stuff. I had mine done nearly 5 years ago and have done maybe a million sit-ups and crunches since then and still cant get rid of that stupid pudge. the rest of my belly is flat but right under my belly button between the scare of the c-section I still have a little pudge but it isnt as bad as it was in the beginning.
    Anonymous

• I am 22 months postpartum from a c-section and my stomach is flat now. It just took some time. I had to lose all of the weight. I do cardio and free weights almost 7 days a week. It just dedication, discipline and time. Don't give up!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:42 PM on May. 6, 2010

• make sure you give your body enough time to heal.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:45 AM on May. 7, 2010