Should my breasts be hurting SO bad at 32 weeks?

They're pounding with pain all the time.. is that just normal because of the breast milk coming in?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes honey !!! it hurts like the dickens !!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I'm 38 weeks and when I get cold or wear a silk bra it feels like ice cold needles being stuck into my nipples....it gets worst i think...but don't worry as soon as you have the baby it goes away right now they are just preparing for bf
    skylarsmommy24

Answer by skylarsmommy24 at 6:33 AM on May. 7, 2010

• i would definitely mention it to your midwife or doctor if it really is painful. this is my 2nd pregnancy and i have never experience pain like that, only tenderness. just because i haven't experienced it doesn't mean it's not normal, i just am not so sure that you should be feeling pain in your breasts. gl!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on May. 7, 2010

• im almost 30 weeks and have noticed a recurrence of breast pain in the last few days, and it was the same way w my first
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 12:12 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Well, I've had three other kids. And I never experienced breast pain until AFTER the baby was born, and I didn't breast feed so they got too full.
    Anonymous