Should I leave this guy, who is caught up in all this drama?

One of his female friends had sex with multiple men at a party. She technically got a train ran on her and consented but now she recently filed rape charges 3 month after the party. My boyfriend claims he was not involved in the "gang banging" but he was just one of the people throwing the party. He recently had to go to the police precinct and file his statement. The girl's father is a retired cop in the same town. I just think the situation is trashy, but I wasn't even in the pic so I can't call it....what should I do, its the beginning but everything between us is good. We were not together at this time, but I am a little disturbed about what type of guy im dealing with here....also he is a little bit too involved in that situation.

Divalish

Asked by Divalish at 8:46 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• yep, take notice of that small voice telling you walk away now. Any guy who allows this at his party has little respect for his guests or himself. Even if she gave consent, that is a pretty out of control party for that sort of thing to happen. And if she has filed rape charges, that indicates that it wasn't consentual. As you say, you weren't there, how do you know she consented, other than the story this guy is telling you?
    Do you really want to get mixed up with someone who thought it's okay behaviour for a group of men to treat any girl that way? What does that say about his feelings on fidelity, or sharing?
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 8:50 PM on May. 6, 2010

• How do YOU know she consented, were you there? Was she drugged? I
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:48 PM on May. 6, 2010

• You and I think alike MrsStepford....guess the OP doesn't agree...sad that as soon as a woman cries rape the first thought of most WOMEN is she's lying.... Some people apparently can't ever evolve from neanderthal status....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:07 AM on May. 7, 2010