Do your boobs hang low...

Do they wobble to and fro
Can you tie them in a knot
Can you tie them in a bow
Can you throw them over your shoulder
Like a continental soldier
Do You r Boobs hang lowwwwww???
LOL

After breast feeding the kiddos
Have you found your breasts to be a little less than "perky"?
I swear, I take off the bra and my boobs just fall down to my belly...in 10 years I bet you they hit my waist line,LOL.
Its like they are slowly deflating right before my eyes.
I used to have the best cleavage.
And Now...my cleavage is like a huge pocket...Not only can I store a cell phone and a purse in there, I bet I could put the bathroom sink in there too.
My nipples are so sad, they stare at me feet, they don't proudly look anyone in the eye anymore.
Oy.
The price we pay to give our babies the best! LOL. I love them to pieces though and wouldnt change it for the world! Maybe one day They'll pitch in and ge

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• a little? gravity sux man. there all over the place, and why do they dissapear when i lay down? hahhahaha.
    upallnitescrapn

Answer by upallnitescrapn at 10:47 PM on May. 6, 2010

• They'll pitch in and get good ol mom a new set! ~OP :)
    Anonymous

• LOL, I look at the young no-children girls and say " One day they too shall drop!"
    I know what you mean, mine used to be upright and sunshiney, now the look at the ground like worried daschunds. **sigh** I miss my boobs
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 9:25 PM on May. 6, 2010

• omg my boobs are disgusting now. i hate it. it makes me sad. i hope to get a boob job one day. im only 23, i cant live with saggy boobs for the rest of my life.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:27 PM on May. 6, 2010

• :( I miss my boobs too,lol.
    The DH says that my boobs are his favorite part of my body...and I look at him like he's crazy...I mean, wow..if thats th ebest looking part of my body, the rest of me must look like I'm 80! LOL
    Anonymous

• I remember wailing about this with my MIL. She said they are a badge of honor, God's gift so a mother would never forget life growing within her and to serve as a reminder that she was able to provide life sustaining nourishment to her children. While I don't love "the girls" I don't wail about them anymore.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:48 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I never had boobs before I had kids
    Now I have boobs and they do hang down. My husband loves them just the same. I can not figure out why he loves them so. Yuck. I guess I will have to stop judging my boobs. Oh well.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:00 PM on May. 6, 2010

• hahaha Speaking on that...I just picked up my wedding dress today and they had to add boob cups to them bc my boobs are soooo small and sag that i need to have a lift..im only 21!! and my boobs sag :(
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:16 PM on May. 6, 2010

• LOL! Thanks for making me laugh and letting me know I'm not the only one! Yes, DS is 7 1/2 months and my nipples are closer to my belly button than they've ever been before! Ugh!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:11 PM on May. 6, 2010

• yeah, so not pretty. I'm super-pregnant right now, so when I sit up straight the belly pushes them up and I look like I've had a boob job. I've been pregnant or nursing since 2005. when this baby weans, I don't knw what will happen! I should be proud of them, but I miss my perky b- cups!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 4:31 AM on May. 7, 2010