i have twins babies

i have twins girls and i wonder just for fun, how is it with twins like i want to hear what the moms around the world got to say

Shaina11

Asked by Shaina11 at 9:38 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well what do you want to know? lol. Twins are fun. You have to remember that they are two completely different people, and people around you will forget that all the time. Also, they draw a lot of attention when you go somewhere. It can get pretty annoying when you go somewhere and 30 people stop to ask you if they are twins. My girls are 4 now, and I also have a two year old, so a lot of times I get "Oh look, triplets!" All in all, it is so much fun to watch them grow, because even though they look alike, they are so different (well mine are anyway)
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 10:10 PM on May. 6, 2010

• My oldest children are fraternal boys. LOVED every moment of their childhood. Being a member of my local mother of multiples clubs. Having kids the same birthday. The brotherhood bond that they share - they are their own best friends.

My guys are now 20 yrs old with one getting married in July and his twin is his best man. They have a younger sister (15) and a younger brother (13) but their bond is the strongest sibling bond.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:25 PM on May. 6, 2010

• my boy girl twins are 2. they are a ton of fun. it is really neat to watch them grow and develop side by side! it is so much fun to listen to them talk to each other too. i must say, the last month of the pregnancy was very difficult, i was practically on bed rest, which put a toll on the whole family (we already had two boys :)) the first 3 months were pretty tough too...but every three months got easier and easier!
    i breast fed them for 15 months, and i think that might have added to the difficulty in the first 3 months, but it is so worth it once you get a routine!
    when are your babies due?
    can i suggest that you eat as much as you possibly can? a reasonable theory as to why multiples come early ic b/c moms are undernourished. as your babies get bigger, you will have less and less room for food, so eat a ton in the beginning, and then later, eat little bits constantly!
    i wish you the best of luck and the most fun!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:34 AM on May. 7, 2010

• i already had my girls they is 1 month my twins lok just alike if i dont have them in the blanket i use to get them confue but know i knoe 1 is bigger then the other u noe how that goes but yeah the will be 1 next year
    Shaina11

Answer by Shaina11 at 6:30 PM on May. 7, 2010