How to be a better Mom ?

more patient, less panicy.

laygla

Asked by laygla at 9:53 PM on May. 6, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • Wow, I don't think that ever subsides! My kids are in their twenties with children of their own. Seriously, I think I got about one year total of not worrying about them- then when I let my guard down, along comes the grandkids! LOL! Patience comes with age, I think. I remember when my kids were little- I am much better with the grandkids.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:55 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I hear ya !!!! Some days I am full of patience and other days it just goes out the window !!!!!! We all want to be perfect mothers !!!! I am afraid she does not exist, at least not in my house !!!!
    ramajil

Answer by ramajil at 10:02 PM on May. 6, 2010

• i quess kissing, huging and recalling how it was when they were very little may help.
    BabySon1

Answer by BabySon1 at 10:03 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Just try to remember what it felt like when you were little, and then guide your kids to grow. We all lose our cool sometimes, but nothing really matters besides the fact that you are a family and that you love each other unconditionally. :-)
    Anonymous

• I could use a lot more patience. I had a lot when my daughter was a baby but now that's she's 5 and can argue with me it's alot harder.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 9:49 AM on May. 7, 2010