Pampers and Chemical burns?!

did anyone hear this on the new tonight? does anyone know how i can contact pampers?

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i heard about this tonight. ive been using pampers cruisers and havent had any problems at all. and pampers says they dont know what these people are talking about so until i have a problem or pampers says not to use them, im not jumping to conclusions.

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:15 PM on May. 6, 2010

• No? I use Pampers so I would really like to be informed about what you are talking about?

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:37 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:39 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I heard about some people having problems with the new cruisers with dry max...but I love them! They keep my daughter dry at night, and no chemical burns or rashes...guess I'm just lucky...

Answer by Fallaya at 11:16 PM on May. 6, 2010

• When my daughter was a newborn we tried pampers, because I received a ton at my baby shower. Her poor little hiney got inflamed, raw and bloody. Another friend of mine, her daughter had the same reaction. I don't know if they have extra sensitive skin or if there is something weird about Pampers. She has no reaction at all to Huggies.

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:25 PM on May. 6, 2010

• This is nothing new; it has happened many times over the years.

Yet another reason to use cloth diapers.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:57 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Don't you love how people don't think it effects their child because they don't get the rash?

Lets see in 20-30 years how many cases of cervical cancer pop up...
    and you can say that there is no proof that it could effect babies like that BUT there is...The gel in diapers has been BANNED from use in women's pads for causing health including TSS.

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on May. 9, 2010

• My son has used pampers since birth, he is 11 months old, never had a rash ... UNTIL I bought the first pack that had dry max in them. He had a horrid rash (well it looked more like a burn than a rash) for over a week, I used tubes of A&D, yes TUBES and nothing helped. Then I heard about the dry max issue on the news. I immediately went and changed him to a different diaper, waking him up to change him. By the next diaper change it was significantly improved. By three diaper changes you could barely see it!!! (I did not use A&D on it once I went to the other diapers just to see if it was the diaper) Yup something is definitely wrong with dry max!

Answer by womandriver2 at 9:03 AM on May. 10, 2010

Please read the following facebook pages for more information.

Answer by ncarter24 at 9:19 AM on Jun. 7, 2010