dreams and pregnancy

im having HORRIBLE dreams.. there not always dreams when im in deep sleep, im having day dreams too and they are mostly about my son.. im 19 weeks pregnant and i had dreams when i was pregnant with him but they were about other things.. does anybody else have dreams like that?! or am i just weird..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Okay seriously, when I was pregnant I dreamed that my husband cheated on me and then came home and had sex with me but I wasn't pregnant with my own child. Some how her egg and his sperm got together and then he impregnated me with her child. It was awful and I woke up crying because I decided to do the "right" thing and try and give her back her baby once I had already gone through the pregnancy, but she didn't want the baby.

Another one, I was delivering and I gave birth to a squirrel. Do you feel better now? LOL!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 10:47 PM on May. 6, 2010

• yep! My dreams while pregnant were the most horrible ones I've ever had. Then, when she was born, for the first year they were still bad cause I was so worried that something terrible would happen to her. Now at almost 3, the dreams only come after I've watched something on tv about kids or the news.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:47 PM on May. 6, 2010

• When I was pregnant with my son, I always had dreams about having a baby, and right before I get to see the gender, I wake up. But i'd always have dreams about dying right after giving birth, or even other people dying. quite scaryy !
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 11:04 PM on May. 6, 2010

• When I was pregnant I had the most sexual dreams ever! They weren't always good dreams either. I had a horrible dream my fiance abused and beat me during sex and he wasn't even in the country!! Others were about fantasies I never knew I had haha. Others were so intense I swear I could actually feel every single thing that happened. Pregnancy causes weird things with your mind but it's worth it.
    armywife604

Answer by armywife604 at 11:48 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I gave birth to shrek with 3 eyes!
    kenzsmama

Answer by kenzsmama at 12:14 AM on May. 7, 2010