Ive got a good question for everyone...... actually 2...

(fyi yes, i am shit at spelling)

1) do you think you are hight maintinence and/or materialistic?

2) what class do you think you are? low, middle, high? and why do you think that?

upallnitescrapn

Asked by upallnitescrapn at 10:46 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am a single parent and I am low maintenence,,,I consider myself to be in the lower of the middle class,,,,I dont own a damn thing,,,
    Anonymous

• awww, im sorry. =(
    i too was a single mother for 2 years, it freaking sucked.
    upallnitescrapn

Answer by upallnitescrapn at 10:48 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I think im not high maintence...I wear mascara....sometimes eyeliner but thats it...
    my hair can just straight down..takes me 2 minutes to get ready...and

2-i believe i am between low and middle..im definitly not the poorest out there...I pay my bills off with a budget..i pay a certain amount on my bill each week, i am also not 100% middle because i dont make a shit ton of money and because i have a daughter theres extra money coming outta my wallet for my daughter.

but i am happy where i am in life :)
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:49 PM on May. 6, 2010

• No, I am not high maintenance or materialistic. I like to find better ways of doing things cheaper if possible. I make do with what I have until it is not repairable.

I think we are in the middle to low class, according to taxes at least, still live pay check to pay check, but then I think just about anyone (and maybe everyone) could.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 10:49 PM on May. 6, 2010

• lol no and im low to middle
    Anonymous

• Yes I think I am high maintenance and it is because I have low self-esteem...yes I'll admit it. I have to look my best whenever I go out somewhere or else I am crazy self conscious the whole time and think everyone is thinking about how ugly I am.
    And as far as being materialistic goes, yeah I'm probably a little bit of that too.

I am middle class and I base that upon the town that I live in and the things that I am able to afford.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:52 PM on May. 6, 2010

• What's considered high maintenance? I like to look good. If that's considered high maintenance, then yes. I don't own a Lambo yet so I'd say I'm middle class lol.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 10:55 PM on May. 6, 2010

• low maintenance and the lower end of middle class
    and materialistic..ehh thats ify
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 10:56 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I wouldn't say I'm high maintenance but I do have a little make-up on and am put together before going out. As far as being materialistic I'm not at all.

Class? Probably lower upper or upper middle.

: )
    Anonymous

• I'm a little high maintentance, I always take time to do my hair and make-up and I usually am dressed pretty nice (unless I'm going to the gym). It takes me about 45 mins to get ready on a daily basis. So no I'm not like reallllly high maintenance, but a little :)

I'm middle class I think.
    My family is well off, we get most of the things we want and we don't live paycheck to paycheck. We have money in savings, own our home, own two cars, go on vacations, and live life to the fullest!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:59 PM on May. 6, 2010