How do I get the compost dirt out of the conposter ? I slid the front door up on the bottom of the bin but it doesn't give you much room to get the compost to drop down. Help!!

Am I supposed to lift the whole bin off and put back the stuff that hasn't composted yet? OR just go and buy some dirt. There's got to be an easier way!! Thankyou, I'd really like to use this stuff on my gardens.

delish26

Asked by delish26 at 10:54 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I see no one has answered and I have a tiny 5X7 garden myself,,,,,im so sorry....do you have a home depot by you or a place that sells plants and garden material,,I would call them and ask,...if no one answers you,...good luck and happy gardening
    Anonymous

• I don't have a compost bin..our yard was big enough for a compost corner. LOL
    Good luck though!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:37 PM on May. 7, 2010