in your opinion what is the best part about working with Pre-Paid Legal?

IraqiVetWife

Asked by IraqiVetWife at 10:54 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• OH THATS SO SAD, I MYSELF WAS SAVED FROM BEING HOMELESS, THE MERE FACT THAT I HAD A LAWYER AND MY LANDLORD DIDNT WAS NO SCAM AT ALL.

i STILL TO THIS DAY CRY ABOUT HOW SCARED I WAS TO BE HOMELESS WITH 2 BABIES.

IM SO GRATEFUL.

AS FAR AS PYRMAIND SCHEMES GOES I KNOW THEY WOULD NOT HAVE AN A+ RATING WITH THE BBB IF THEY WERE A SCAM. ANS THE PEOPLE FROM THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE WOULD NOT BACK IT UP AND USE IT,

ALSO, SCHEMES GO DOWN PRETTY FAST, OUR COMPANY IS PUBLICLY TRADED ON THE NEW YOURK STOCK EXCHANGE, AND HAS BEEN ONLY GETTING MORE PROFITABLE FOR 36 YEARS AND COUNTING.

WE ARE OIN THE FORBES 200 COMPANIES.

REALLY IM SAD FOR YOU GUYS. BUT YOU GET OUT OF LIFE WHAT YOU MAKE IT :0)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:24 AM on May. 7, 2010

• i myself like the daily pay and all the back up from the chamber of commerce, robert kiyosaki ,BBB and other publicatioins/honors.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:56 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I like that it's a pyramid scheme and the more ppl I have under me, the more money I make.
    Anonymous

• I never worked for it but I got scammed into using it about 10 yrs ago when my ex was being a douche. They were the least helpful people ever. No one to go to court with me and every bit of advice from them that I took in front of the judge was either wrong or incomplete. It was a total waste of money for me and I will always tell ppl to stay away from them. You totally get what you pay for.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:41 AM on May. 7, 2010

• The only person I know who subscribed did not get help she needed. I would not use one.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:39 AM on May. 7, 2010