What are you doing for Mother's day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Probably sleeping in since I am taking DD to the drive in Sat. night to see How to Train your Dragon.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:59 PM on May. 6, 2010

• My hubby is getting up with the baby and letting me sleep til whenever!!! How pathetic is that wow ... oh well can't wait to sleep more then 7 hours :) (wait I wonder if he is getting up to feed her at 4am?) ....
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:09 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Sleeping in til about 830 hopefully, then a quick easy breakfast with the kids, and off to see Iron Man 2 at 10 am :) DH is not here right now, so it will just be me and the kids but we'll have fun at the movies, then coming home to make a nice, easy dinner and maybe play a few board games or the wii or something.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:21 AM on May. 7, 2010

• I'm going to go visit my mom. I hope the hubby has thought of something for me. I'm about to have our third baby (in a span of about 5 years). He couldn't forget, right?!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 4:24 AM on May. 7, 2010

• I think I'm working...bah.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:17 PM on May. 7, 2010