Fixing credit help...

In Jan. we started looking at houses ( just to see what was available in our town) ..and then went to the bank to get a limit and actually start the process of finding our house. They told us someone was using my husband ID and got like almost $3000 bill on a Sprint phone ( we dont even get sprint service around here) ...anyways we had to go through alot to get it taken off of our credit ( they said we could find a house after that was off)... we we got a letter last month saying it was finally taken care of... and we found our dream house... contacted a broker, and he did a credit report and now we have almost $3000 worth of medical bills from when my husband was 18 and 19 ( before we were even together) this didnt show up the first time around..but he connected us with his "friend" who could easily take care of this for $2800 ... we cant pay that. But I am so upset is there anyway to get around this * continued*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I mean i obviously know that they are his bills that need to be payed, but we have already contacted them about trying to do a payment plan and are not able to ( which is odd I think since they wont take any payment besides in full - they are all from the same place) ...

Anyways, I was basically wondering if there are any "loopholes" or something that can help get our credit score up...it is 560 now, I know we need atleast 620+
    Anonymous