THANK YOU!

IDK HOW TO SAY THANK U 2 ALL WHO GAVE ADVICE. I GOT HIM TO SWALLOW HIS PILL TONIGHT :) I FROZE THE PILL THEN HE AND I HAD A RACE TO C WHO COULD FINISH THEIR WATER BOTTLE FIRST. HE OF COURSE HAD THE PILL IN HIS MOUTH. HE SWALLOWED IT ABOUT HALFWAY THROUGH HIS BOTTLE WE HIGH FIVED AND WERE BOTH VERY EXCITED!!! :)

T.J.76

Asked by T.J.76 at 11:23 PM on May. 6, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• WooHoo! Good for you guys! It sucks to have to teach kids to take pills, it is a foreign concept to most. Good Job Momma for being persistent.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:29 AM on May. 7, 2010

• I'm going to have to look for your question and read the suggestions. My 8 year old can swallow a pill but I can't!!! Try teaching a child to do something you can't! I know it's just mind over matter for me but I have NEVER been able to do it, no matter how big or small (I can't even swallow a little old birth control pill!)
    lissa27504

Answer by lissa27504 at 11:46 AM on May. 7, 2010