my 9 year olds boyfriend

my 9 year old DD has a little boyfriend they hold hands and hug and he pats her bottom...--lol. Should I let her invite him to her birthday party to the movies and out for pizza with her other friends??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• really,,,again with this question? Your pathetic
    Anonymous

• Excuse me little girl, it's past your bedtime! Get off mommy's computer and go to bed. You have school in the morning.
    Anonymous

• If the other friends are all girls, I would say no. I'm sorry but at 9 years old if a little boy patted my DD's butt I would definitely be telling them NOT appropriate. My son had his first "girlfriend" when he was 10, but they didn't do anything together, didn't hang out or anything they just called each other boyfriend and girlfriend and played on the same soccer team. Then he broke up with her because he said girls were too much drama lol. But yea if other boys are going to the party, then I wouldn't see anything wrong with it.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:29 PM on May. 6, 2010

• They should only be friends at this age IMO. Good friends sure, but boyfriend and girlfriend? Do you really think that's ok? I think those things are all appropriate fun things to do with your friend at that age, but not as dates... that's just wrong.
    thisloveofmine

Answer by thisloveofmine at 11:35 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Whoops, read that wrong. Still stand by what I say but I see now that it's with other friends too. Still weird though, but she's your kid..
    thisloveofmine

Answer by thisloveofmine at 11:38 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Of course it's okay if he is invited to things, but patting her on the butt is not appropriate!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:38 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Why are you accepting the fact that your 9 year old has a boyfriend? why are you allowing him to pat her on the butt and allowing her to feel it is okay? this type of thing is what makes kids feel early sex is okay.....this type of thing results in teen pregnancy.
    shge has her whole life ahead of her why does she NEED to have a boyfriend?....SERIOUSLY!!! why rush it???

To answer the question....NO!! do not have him at the party because it will either repulse other people that your child is dating at the age of 9 or other girl will like the idea and want to do the same
    Anonymous

• Your seriously a parent? What the heck pull your head out of your bottom and really think about your child its not funny and its very inappropriate, for a mother to think its funny. Shame on you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on May. 7, 2010

• wow, this has to be a fake question...i cannot believe any mother is that pathetic
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:04 AM on May. 7, 2010

• troll
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on May. 7, 2010