What is the best part time work at home job for a single mom of 2 school age children???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• Im currently in the process of onboarding with LiveOps as an insurance agent. Liveops is a company you can get contracted to work with to take orders for infomercials. I have my insurance license, so I got in faster. It can take months to get on with them, but you can schedule your own hours and work from home.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:36 PM on May. 6, 2010

• When I was younger and a single parent to 3 girls, I found it pointless to work and have half my paycheck go out the window to daycare.....so I decided to start my own daycare...worked perfectly! I charged $15 a day per full time kid but that was 12 yrs ago...if i did that now I would charge $25 a day per full time kid
    Anonymous

• I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:10 AM on May. 7, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:40 AM on May. 7, 2010

• I have an opportuntiy for you to be YOUR OWN BOSS, truly set your OWN hours and day and YET STILL MAKE A Fulltime Income....I did it myself, it is a 38 year old reliable and reputable business. They are Publicly traded on the NYSE for 36 years, COMMENDED by the US Chamber of COmmerce, FORBES top 200 small US business list, and BBB A+ rated.

MESSAGE ME, FOR INFO AND HELP!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 7:27 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Hereis a list of work at home companies like American Airlines, Uhual Jet Blue etc...Best of luck!click here

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:32 AM on May. 7, 2010

• I have an opportunity you will love. I have been looking or work at home opportunities for about 3 years now and I finally found a great company. I work with a wonderful group of women who are moms just like me and are going through the same stuff as me its so wonderful to have a team like this! You can make your own hours if you want part time great if you decide you want to go full time later awesome you do whatever you want. I work like 2 hrs a day right now no weekends and sometimes I don't work at all on some days. Go to my website to get more information I know you will be happy you did! I Look forward to talking to you soon!

Zara Nichols
    Helping Moms Work From Home
    www.4AHappyLife.com
    ZaraN

Answer by ZaraN at 8:09 AM on May. 7, 2010

• If your kids are in school, and you're single, then why aren't you working full time?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:18 AM on May. 7, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

This is what I do from home. Let me know if I can help with any questions or details. Have a great day!!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:45 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I just posted information on my page in my journal section and it explains everything if you want to check it out. Its FREE to join.
    Its with a company called Dynamic Income Solutions Check it out!
    http://www.DynamicIncomeSolutions.com mention Danielle Shellhorn referred you! Email me through here I can help you!
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 12:59 PM on May. 7, 2010