dog name help..

so i posted before that I had a rescue dachshund who was pregnant -- well she had her puppies ( 4 of them) ...not sure if we are keeping them all yet lol ( probably not ..but who knows) ....anyways the "runt" was born and the mom basicaly pulled his umbilical cord off ( instead of chewing it) and left a big hole in his stomach which we had to actually super glue shut ( the vet told us to on the phone) ...anyways they are 3 weeks now and he has completely healed and is doing wonderfully.

They are dachsund /maltese mix the 3 others are brown and "silver" but he is all white except his black nose..i have names for the others ( Dash, Cassie, Bella...so no real theme or anything)

I actually wanted a name that has something to do with Luck ( but not- lucky-) but I cant come up with any ( or find any on searches)

any ideas?

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 11:29 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Im no help here,,,I had a dachs when I was married and we named him Max,,he was Max the wonder dog! He reminded me of that dog from the cartoon version of, :The grinch who stole christmas"...any wiener I see should be named Max the wonder dog,,,for a boy,,,I dont know what I would call a little girl,,,:)
    Anonymous

• What about Clover? Like 4 leaf clover?
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:50 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Chance
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:54 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Maneki. The Maneki Neko (Beckoning Cat) is thought to bring good luck in Japan. Neko means cat, so Maneki would be a better name for a dog.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 11:54 PM on May. 6, 2010

• serendipity is a synonym for luck
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:56 PM on May. 6, 2010

• luck
    Part of Speech: noun
    Definition: good fortune
    Synonyms: advantage, big break, blessing, break*, fluke, fortunateness, godsend, good luck, happiness, health, in the cards, karma*, kismet*, luckiness, lucky break, occasion, opportunity, profit, prosperity, run of luck, serendipity, smile*, streak of luck, stroke, success, triumph, victory, weal, wealth, win, windfall

lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:57 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Rex
    BabySon1

Answer by BabySon1 at 11:58 PM on May. 6, 2010

• French==Chanceux
    Mexican ==Bien, Hadado, Feli
    German==froh
    That's the best I can do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on May. 7, 2010

• My first thought was Chance, too. "Luck" in French, plus, it has a nice ring to it.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 4:19 AM on May. 7, 2010