would you be hurt?

my husband cheated on me and got this girl pregnant, and now he takes care of her, takes her to dinner on his lunch breaks and stays with her at her house. when i was pregnant with my 2nd i was put on bed rest at 26 weeks cause i went into preterm labor. my husband moved out right after i got pregnant and left me alone in another town with no one to help me and my oldest was 18 mth- 2 at the time. i had my 2nd child 6.5 early cause of stress. it hurts that he pays more attention to her than he did me when i was pregnant. and just so you know me and a friend are saving up to get a place together so im stuck here in the mean time..and he refuses to leave.
he even bought her a mothers day gift after i asked him to get allergy medicine for the kids, and pick up some eggs, he said he was broke. he has nothing to do with his own kids, our daughter had to go in for blood test and he said its my problem not his...
your thoughts

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• this is such a heartbreaking story because this is pretty much what happened to my mother when she was pregnant with me (and he is STILL with the other woman and they have 3 kids together) I never had a relationship with him..he just kinda started his own new family.... so I can see where this hurts you, but the good news is......... this is going to make you stronger, make you realize what you deserve, and will bring you and you children much closer.. hopefully he will man up and become a better father instead of running away like a coward! Give him the chance to be a father and never threaten to keep the kids from him... though you two might not work out doesnt mean his relationship with his kids wont. hit him up for child support, join a single mother support group, and take the steps needed to move on with your life. Though it might feel like everything is crashing down around you GOD has a plan.... an awesome one! =)
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 1:41 AM on May. 7, 2010

• um leave him and find a better guy obviously
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:37 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I might be hurt, but all his crap would be out on the curb the next time he went to visit her,,,oh yeah,,change the locks sister
    Anonymous

• yes. i know you probably get that this guy is a total tool and deserves none of your time... still, it's a certain kind of rejection that is particularly painful because its not just you but your children who have been scorned. the mistake you made was loving him in the first place. fine. done. he will continue to make mistakes and hurt others (i.e. you) but you have the ability to move on from your mistake and grow. happy mothers day to all my strong single moms. <3
    Anonymous

• Yeah I would be hurt, but I wouldn't let him know it. It would be better if he thought you met a great guy and have an exciting life without him and despite him.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:42 PM on May. 6, 2010

• don't worry what comes around goes around he'll get his...just hang in there
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:02 AM on May. 7, 2010

• file for divorce, hit him for child support and alimony (if your state allows it) and move on. Yes its going ot hurt, but your a strong woman and you will survive.  Also as for supervised visitations!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Looks like you need to sue him for all he is worth! Make HIM leave the house!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:05 AM on May. 7, 2010