I have some questions about messages....please..I need answers this is frustrating!

When someone writes me an email in my inbox....no matter how long or short it is ...I get the message that it was to long please shorten it...I do and still it is too long!!!
Then if I write a mile long message to someone on my friends list they somehow are able to reply!
Why do I always have to start a new message when others are able to just simply add a reply and it works out...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on May. 6, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Hi,
    If you are still seeing this issue, can you use the "Contact Us" link, located at the bottom of each CafeMom page to let us know?

Most of the time when this happens, it is because we have a character limit on messages and you are using "formatted text" instead of plain text. Formatting (images, color of font, type of font, bold, underline) will use up character space quickly.

Hope that information helps!
    Cafe Amber
    Cafe Amber

Answer by Cafe Amber at 5:29 AM on May. 10, 2010

• That isn't normal. Apply for a free email account at www.yahoo.com or www.juno.com You can send emails as long as you'd like. I would just change my email address and tell my friends to send their emails there instead.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on May. 7, 2010